Whether planning a performance-based trip or an educational adventure, you’ll find it all in Arlington, Texas. Best of all, our location between Dallas and Fort Worth provide access to nearby attractions for endless possibilities. The Arlington CVB’s Sales & Services team can help you find hotels and restaurants to fit any budget and can even help find educational opportunities or performance venues for your eager group.
Member: NTA, ABA, SYTA
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park in Arlington, International Bowling Museum, Texas Civil War Museum, Fort Worth Museum of Science & History, Bureau of Engraving & Printing, The Sixth Floor Museum, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, Grapevine Vintage Railroad, Ripley's Believe it Or Not & Madame Tussaud's Palace of Wax, Perot Museum of Science & HIstory, Medieval Times, Bush Presidential Library, Dallas Zoo and GeoDeck at Reunion Tower.
- hotel room block (10+ rooms) assistance; including rate information, available amenities and location
- itinerary and attraction tour assistance
- recruitment of step on guides
- maps, visitor guides and other welcome materials
- unique venue locations including picnic sites, small meeting space and group dinner options
- welcome speakers
- complimentary transportation for guests at the Arlington Trolley hotels (ask us about details and availability)